Friday 27 June 2008

Photobucket


Do you like Amy's modern art? I am so completely tired. I should be painting my nails but I'm posting here and eating orange&ginger marmalade (!) on toast. I was asked to go to the old school three times this week. I had great fun on Monday and Tuesday making pirate displays. The training teacher applied to a very exclusive primary and they wanted to observe her in da hood. She's not really artistic, so I was asked to do it. I made the biggest ship imaginable and got gold paint on my new bag. I should have taken a picture (of the ship, not my bag) as I was well proud of the finished product. We watched Captain Pugwash. It never seemed as lame when I was a child.

They can't get enough of me. I was also asked to go to London Zoo with Reception today. I had a nice time, but the zoo is totally crap. We did see Dermot O'Leary looking rather dapper by some plants, though! On the way home, we passed a Camden sign and the nine-year old boy who helped us shouted, "Oh! I wanna see Amy Winehouse!" His mother was there and looked completely shocked.

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Other things this week include watching the completely beautiful BBC Symphony Orchestra at the recording of In Tune. Involving my favourite conductor in the whole wide world. I will be going to this. Come with me.

Check out my great picture.

Photobucket


And a voting/game show thing with Richard Bacon in the American Church by Goodge St. They gave us goodies. We enjoyed ourselves despite the leaf-hair and strange wall paintings:

Photobucket


Is that not clearly a gun? Amy was stalked by Scientologists and they asked her where she would like to be in the future and she replied, "Um, Away?!" and then they left her alone. It was funny. I suppose I ooze Catholicism because they never bothered me.

At the cinema: Priceless. I liked this. The Ruins & Vagina Teeth, however, made me feel as if I had mental issues.

Photobucket


Tomorrow, I am going to see Gok Wan. I love him.