Sunday 22 June 2008

nothingness

Photobucket
I love marmalade alot. I get through a jar a week, at least. I do sometimes get frightened that my teeth will fall out of my head. Frank Cooper's is my absolute favourite but we do like to try different brands from time to time. Above is the most hardcore marmalade I have ever come across. It is beautiful! And think of all the things I could possibly store in the lovely jar. This is now my second favourite marmalade EVER. Go on, buy yourself some. Please divulge any of your own recommendations. As long as it's not Bonne Maman. That marmalade is rubbish! I'll stop talking about this now. Some things I have been appreciating:
Photobucket
I've started my annual pre-pre-christmas preparations (I know!) already:
Photobucket
Each year I am made to feel like a big freak but when it comes to the crunch (the christmas rush) I sit back relaxed and smug...as a bug in a rug, perhaps. My list is complete and I just need to order a few things. Then, done! Leaving me to think about what colour christmas we are to have this year. Last year was pink and white, which my brother loved immensely I'm sure. I am drawn to blue and silver. I had chicken wings for dinner two days ago and now my body smells of meat. Disgusting! I've had about 6 baths to no avail. The fox was barking at me on my way home because he thought I was his next meal. So, I'm going to be a vegetarian again. I don't even like meat so much anymore. I had two tomatoes with my jacket potato today. Delicious!