Saturday 17 May 2008

Photobucket


My first ever apple pie was very tasty. I'll cut the apples smaller next time, but it was nice. After many, many years I like cooked fruit. Well, apples at least. I may make a blueberry pie next. Or a swiss roll, because they look too easy and I have never really had a nice one.I have a rather large noise headache.

Yesterday I went to Delays at Koko. They were very good. My first real gig. It was loud. Claire, Scarlet and Amanda (friend, girlfriend, manager - I am totally in) danced alot. I merely nodded my head. I asked Colin for me to buy the album and he said they didn't have any there, which is just madness. I shouted a bit, so he is going to give me one for free. I told him I wanted it to be signed to match my poster. It is the only poster in my room. I hope he feels honoured. We stayed for Club NME rubbish. I got home at 3am.

Watched What Happens In Vegas. The beginning made me feel I'd taken LSD. It was alright. Then Speedracer. We left, don't see it! And Doomsday which was very dramatic and made me laugh. A bit out of fear and, also, because it was quite ridiculous. The lead actress would give Angelina Jolie a run for her money. She had wicked skills. Finally, Shutter. I left after the girl was run over. About five minutes into the movie. Too scared. Oh, and Charlie Bartlett. I do watch a lot of movies, don't I? The ticket guy said that he didn't need to tell me where the screen was. I was momentarily offended before I realised he had a point.

On Monday, Amy and I walked her dogs to Tooting Park for a picnic. A big wolf wanted Treacle's ass and Tiger rolled about in cous cous. I didn't have my camera because we had tickets to the recording of the Album Chart Show and Koko security are buggers. We didn't actually get in, instead of queuing (this is not in my repertoire) we watched a drunk lady bother people. The Zutons were playing. I do not like The Zutons.

I had my first gastro appointment at the hospital on Tuesday. I was there for about five hours. I've been put on 6 tablets. I didn't want to but it's only for about six months. It was all very curious. There was a suited woman who I wasn't introduced to, my doctor talked for a while and then told me and the nurse to leave. It was twenty minutes before I went back in. After that I had to talk to a research doctor. I had another blood test because I keep losing energy really quickly. I'm jumping around one minute and then on the floor the next. It's probably my B levels. My next appointment is June 3rd.

I went to have lunch with two friends from the old school and inevitably bumped into some old colleagues. They all say I'm lucky to be having such free time. After about the fifth person, I was going to shout, "Well, you can have my insides if you want!" I was very good and didn't. I saw some of the evil bitches (sorry) and they weren't too happy with the interest I was generating. Keep that face up and you'll get wrinkles, you tarts. Heh.

These came through the post:

Photobucket


I must have requested them. I'll be at Claire's birthday and Prague, so if anyone wants them or knows someone?

My cat has shunned her rather expensive bed for an Ikea blanket and cardboard box.

Photobucket


I'm going to go to bed now.