Sunday 11 May 2008

Photobucket
I have been listening to alot of the Xfm breakfast show podcasts. It is funny. And watching all the Die Hard movies back to back. Friday, Amy and I went to Greenwich Park because I do not actually think I've ever been there in my entire life. It involved a lot of walking and my feet fell off. We couldn't see the deer. The Royal Observatory is interesting but the general park is ten times better. Amy was well bad and took illegal pictures.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
We had delicious pack lunches and Amy tried to steal dogs. There were a few annoying children trying to roll down the steepest hill I have ever seen and their educator didn't even care. At the boating lake, Christian (Jane's brother (Ian's wife) in Eastenders) was there with his husband. Eastenders really doesn't do him any justice. He is like a greek god! He kept trying to get his dog, Tilly, to swim which ended with him covered in duck water. I'm not a stalker, he just wasn't very private.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
We went to see what happened to Cutty Sark, but walked the wrong way and gave up.
Photobucket


After the longest journey known to man, we watched Made Of Honour which is CRAP. Amy fell asleep.After much dithering, I'm going to Prague on June 8th. By myself.