Thursday 8 May 2008

Photobucket
They are learning about the sea at my mother's preschool, so I have been arting it up. I am a big burke. My hospital appointment wasn't yesterday. It was Tuesday. Whoopsies. It only takes a simple bank holiday to throw me into complete confusion. I defrosted the meat freezer instead. And baked some more. I shall stop for a while as everyone is getting large. I do plan to bake some sort of pie next week. My grandparents used to own a bakery and I loved eating the crust of the apple pies that they brought home. I never actually ate the apple because cooked fruit is generally quite strange to me. I've been craving one.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
My belly was hurting today. I woke up at 7am and then went back to bed feeling very sorry for myself. I got up again at 1pm (this is shocking) and decided to stop being so dramatic. Had paracetamol and cleaned my kitchen floor with a rag on my hands and knees. Had some toast and then danced to the new Young Knives song which I love alot. These have been going around in the baking realm of the internet for a while now, and I decided to make some.
Photobucket
They are a bit mad. I made these for my mother's children and apparently they loved it. One boy finished his and went to my mother with his empty tissue and said that his cake was lost.
Photobucket