Sunday 11 March 2007

Hi.

Yesterday I went to possibly the loudest museum in the world. According to a child at school "Miss Laurencine (that's me) is really strict!" so it was quite hard for me to ignore all the bad behaviour EVERYWHERE. "Now, do stop that." isn't going to work really. It shocks me that people don't know how to control their own children. It really does.

Supernanny is coming to our school! Well, a small ginger man who must be some sort of producer. There are posters around asking the kids if they would like to be on the show. I could nominate a few, don't get me started!

Anyway. Apart from that, I had fun eating nuts (is that irresponsible?) and pointing and shouting "I had that!" at the toys. Then I went to Crabtree & Evelyn and bought three packets of Cath Kidston tissues and two lipbalms for 25p. The lady was a bit foreign and I thought she said £25. She must have thought I was mad because I had a small heart attack. After many hours on the bus, I got home and watched Zathura which is strangely like Jumanji, but in space. I wonder if anyone else noticed? Then I cut my hair. My mother shouted. It looks like this abit. Please don't mind myself in that picture. That was after a long night of rock.

I like links today.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Pete Doherty?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I like the eyes!