Tuesday 6 March 2007

Hey.I walked home from work today. It took just about an hour. It made me feel great. I listened to My Chemical Romance all the way. I really do like this album y'know. After somewhat obsessive behaviour, I have tickets to see them at Wembley. I am well pleased. Because I like their album. I was going around work making everyone listen to my pod. The general consensus is that MCR (see, I am a real fan) are 'not bad' which is fine enough an answer for me!

On Saturday, Amy and I watched a football match. It was a nice time. We then went to the last day of the Born To Rock exhibition which was also nice. Spacious too. After that we spent time with the lifts and I was certain we were going to get kicked out. I'm doing well to rid myself of my fears, so this wasn't as scary as I first thought.We saw the animals. About two. A lady in a wheelchair had a small owl but we didn't pet it. She had lots of poo down her leg.We were supposed to see The Cribs but there were no tickets despite Time Out saying there were. It has lied to me too many times. I think I may end my subscription. Is that too harsh?

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingThe guestbook.


Sunday I decorated some of my room. It's really hard with a stair-arm but I've done about half my ceiling and it makes me happy. I almost gave myself a hernia moving my bed though.Yesterday we went to The Gossip instore at HMV. We got there about ten minutes before and we still managed to get quite at the front. I do like them. The sound was wrong so my ears bled a bit. I have one picture.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


We didn't stay to get anything signed. I was going to ask Beth to sign my squirrel but that would have sounded rude. I didn't want to seem like too much of a fan.