Friday 16 March 2007

I am really quite tired. I've had about two hours sleep this week. It's not good. I'm going to watch Ugly Betty (yes, I do that) and then I'm going to sleep for the whole weekend. Nobody had better wake me up.

On Monday I saw IAMX and Scarlet Soho at the Scala. SS were well good. I didn't see any of IAMX. It was too full, I kept being touched and all I had was other people's sweat on my actual face. It was not nice. Chris Corner did look quite ridiculous.I saw a newsreader who I thought was Alastair Stewart, but I just googled his name and it was not him...so, yeah.Instead of watching their set, we sat in the foyer mocking fans. Which I was quite happy to do, really.Tuesday I went to Being Boiled and despite a foetus face getting in my way, I had a good time being dissatisfied with pretty much the whole evening. SS were great though. I had an argument with the bouncer but then we made up. I also ate nuts. I'm not even going to mention the other bands.Wednesday Amy and I spent quarter of our whole lives going to Watford. Nobody owns net curtains in Watford. There are also no streetlights. There are ducks. We tried to find out where the cast of Eastenders lived and I think we were pretty right in our decisions. It cost us £2 entry for Baraka and we got VOUCHERS for drinks. So I had Apple VK. I don't particularly like it. But it happened that way. There was an acoustic guy who wasn't bad. The next band were 50% Arctic Monkeys & 50% Libertines. A mix I'm not willing to tolerate. Quite frankly.When SS were playing, Amy was heckled by a drunk man. I tried to take pictures. It's pretty hard when you are also dancing. I got home at 2.30am and got up at 6am. It hurt.Yesterday there was a party for a lady who's leaving work at Easter. I almost fell asleep in my seafood paella.I rock as hard as The

Bud:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket