Saturday 3 May 2008

Photobucket Photobucket


My collection of apple saplings. Today was so nice that my mother and I did the gardening. Well, I planted some more things while she dug her life away. Also, our lawnmower broke after she only cut half the grass. Our neighbours will surely mock us. I planted rocket, french beans, cauliflower, carrots, forget-me-nots, sunflowers and some herbs.

Photobucket


I made mini doughnuts. They were very fun to decorate. I forgot to oil the machine sometimes, so we had doughnut fondue with all the broken pieces. Chocolate, honey and sugar.

Photobucket


Amy won tickets to The Enemy's charity gig at Bloomsbury Ballroom on Wednesday. She had tickets to the Chelsea V Liverpool (was it Liverpool?) match so I was going to go with Claire. Before the gig, we went to a pub with someone from her work called Patrick. I had orange juice, apple juice, then cranberry juice. The other two had alcohol. Considering the amount of drink, they were pretty respectable. We also had something to eat and tried to find a Brian. At around nine, it became obvious that we were not going to the gig. We gave our tickets and my wicked map to a random couple who went instead. About half an hour later the barman presented us with shots of tequilla that the couple bought us. I didn't want mine and neither did Claire. So Patrick amused us with a Tequilla Suicide.

My knowledge of drinking games is shockingly bad, I was quite intrigued. He snorted salt, put lemon in his eye and drank the tequilla. I cracked up while he proceeded to spasm. I was then informed of a Tequilla Kamikaze. It involves salt in your ear, snorting lemon and putting the tequilla in your eye. Patrick was not so keen on doing that one. So with the second shot, he made his own version of the Suicide. I can't recall what he did with the third shot. We stayed until closing time and had quite a lot of fun. I slept on the bus all the way home.

I had a nice curry with two nice people on Thursday. Amy, my sister and I went to Nokia Green Room yesterday. Kelly Rowland looked like a puppet and she put her leather crotch in Amy's face. Ashlee Simpson sounded rubbish and we couldn't even hear the guitarist. His trousers kept falling down, so he wasn't even pleasant to look at. My sister said Ashlee looked like she shops in Primark. Which is sad because her clothes probably cost my life. Pete Wenzethyadhg was there because he has attachment issues. Late Of The Pier also played and I liked them a lot! And Guillemots, who caused me temporary paralysis from their monotony. After the show, Amy and I went to watch In Bruges (totally great!) and Iron Man where I stuffed my face with fruit and burped alot.

Tomorrow we are going to the Arsenal match and I am going to make a tuna sandwich to take with me.