Monday 5 May 2008

Photobucket


Don King! He went to the football match as well. It was all a bit mad with a papparazzi guy and I think we're in a few of his pictures, which is just embarassing as we were only innocent bystanders. Loads of people kept asking him to pose for them and he was very gracious. I wasn't bold enough, so Amy took this picture. He was carrying an American flag and a cigar.

Then Pete from Xfm was there and walked straight past and didn't even see him.

Photobucket


It was the last game of the season, against Everton and it was pretty unspectacular. Afterwards they walked around the pitch to thank the fans. We saw a midgit in the crowd and I'm sure she was flirting with the mascot (who I hate and try to hide from) and she was on camera and everything.

Then we went shopping for baking goods. This morning I have made more cupcakes and some biscuits. I'm trying to get my hands ready because I am making mussels for our starter tonight and I'm scared I'll kill everyone.

Photobucket
Photobucket

My mother doesn't really like icing. I tried, not so successfully, some other ways.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Letter shapes which I will have alot of fun with.

Photobucket

Giant snake which is for our afters.