Wednesday 23 April 2008

Photobucket
I was looking forward to doing some gardening today but it rained much too much for me. Instead I have spent the day in my nightgown listening to Metallica and making chocolate rice crispie cakes for my mother's work. I added golden syrup to stop me from eating them all. I do not like golden syrup.I was only at work for about half an hour. Transport For London lied to me, I had to walk ages to get there and almost had a heart attack from overexertion. I went to watch The Kite Runner in the cinema and it was well good. Then Amy and I went to the recording of The Wall which was very random and rude! I believe I blushed on more than one occasion. Jason Donovan was on it. Alexa Chung sang in my face. I turned around and she was there. They gave us free drinks and I had water. It was on last night but I was watching Moonlight, man. Yesterday, I took my sister to her interview at Kingston College. After, we went to New Malden, Worcester Park and Cheam for nice charity shopping. I bought a black skirt, red tights, scarves and an assortment of sewing goods.
Photobucket
And this man jacket soley for its buttons.
Photobucket
Lastly. I implore you to read Miss Pettigrew Lives For A Day. I am loving it.
Photobucket