Sunday 27 April 2008

PhotobucketPhotobucket


I wanted to have a picnic in my garden with my cat (a lady of leisure does this kind of thing) but there were builders next door and they were too loud. So I had a picnic in the kitchen by myself because my cat wanted to stay outside. Notice the tomato - I ate a whole one. If you have ever eaten with me, you'd know this is a great deal. I only really wanted some seeds to plant. I popped the rest in my mouth and then spat it out when I realised what I had actually done. Later, when I was preparing lunch, I put one on the plate and the rest is history. I even texted my old boss to tell her and she said to eat another. Whoa, there!

Yesterday, Amy and I planned to see Enchanted but there were too many noisy kids and we saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall instead. I am convinced that it should be an 18. It was quite good, I loved Russell Brand in it. He was only being himself but with less shouting. He made me smile. After we were supposed to hunt for tickets to The Cesc Fabregas Show at the Oxford Circus Nike shop but there was a queue.

Amy: Is that guy a...turnip? You know what I mean.
Me: An actor?
Amy: No, a dwarf.

We went to Tesco to buy pasta, blackberries and grapes. I broke the self-service machine three times and the guy wasn't amused. I had my own bag, okay? Then he had to come back to verify that I was of age to buy plastic cutlery! I believe I shouted a lot.

We went to Green Park and enjoyed eating. There was a man who was wearing the same cardigan as me. He was about 60. I looked better as I had changed the manky brown buttons for wicked white ones. I had £10 on my Harrods card that was going to expire so we bought mangosteen fruit, pomegranate juice and bubblegum jellybeans. I fainted a bit because the fruit was £5.11 for four. They are the tastiest thing in my life.

This morning I've had my breakfast, hung out the washing, marinated meat for dinner, read and made lemon coconut cupcakes! I bought an icing bag kit thing last year and have only just got the hang of it now.

Photobucket