Saturday 5 May 2007

Wow. I'm tired.Tonight I saw Das Pop at The Fly. It's a bit small. They were first support and there wasn't many people there. I can't tell how much I like them yet. I'll need to research into that.On the way home, a crazy man sat next to me and started some sort of religious whining IN MY FACE. I was not amused. I tutted loudly. He asked me if I liked it. I said no. I think he wasn't expecting that. Then a random drunk man fell on the floor on the bus. Chips flew everywhere. Him and the whining man started making jokes about chips. Then the whining man KILLED IT by talking about oppression and such things. They started to argue. I was trying to listen to Bon Jovi!On my next bus, a young girl was talking on her phone like she was possessed. When she went to leave, I noticed she was clutching a huge mamma of a bible. Then two separate foreign people sat either side of me. They were both talking on phones. Do you know how confusing it was for me? Last Friday I saw Rum Shebeen. Sexy Dave was totally there. I liked it. I couldn't take many good pictures as people were dancing on my head.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday. Amy and I did that promo thing for Findlay Brown. A night of comedy and ridiculous folk music ensued (eh?) and I think Amy thought about attempting suicide about seven times. Tuesday we saw Scarlet Soho at Catch. We did get a bit drunk. I remember charging into a building I thought was a hospital to go to the toilet. I stole a sign that had 'tinkle' on it. I lost Amy and panicked a bit. I ran across the road just as a police car came blaring down it. To make matters even worse, I was chased by a tramp (who kept shouting my name (thanks Amy) loudly at me) asking for money. I said NO. He left but came back to ask for my alcohol. I told him to JUST TAKE IT, OKAY.I think he called me sister.I did not bring my camera.Yesterday we went to see Jack Afro. I like them.They were supporting the atrociously dressed Holy Water Revival (I think that's what they are called). What they looked like was marginally better than what they sounded like. We left during the second song.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Das Pop:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket