Monday 16 June 2008

Photobucket
Prague is probably too beautiful to be real. I had such a good time walking about everywhere listening to old Xfm podcasts, generally confusing the locals with my outbursts of merriment. I was such a tourist. I bought a Prague card for 790kc (around £25) and had free entry into almost every attraction. I'm not completely sad but I calculated the amount it would have cost had I paid without the card and it came to over 2230kc (around £72) so this pleased me greatly. Immense fun was had by climbing various tall towers, boat rides and the like. I went to a wind recital at St. Nicholas Church and I had big tingles! My favourite place by far was the Czech Folk exhibition at Kinsky Summer House. Lots of amazing embroidered pieces and the traditional dress was WELL GOOD. There was a Christmas room and I loved it. Unfortunately I have no pictures, so you all need to go and see it for yourself. Yesterday, Claire booked the Director's Bar of Koko for her birthday and I had a nice time people watching and attempting to slap balloons. Before that, my sister and I were supposed to go to another Nokia Green Room but the acts weren't too exciting so we went shopping in East Sheen and Richmond. And today, there was a recording of a BBC Four comedy called Cabin Pressure. I laughed.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I'm not sure what's going on with my top.
PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
There seemed to be quite a bit of Christmas related goodies despite it being June.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
That isn't actually a hot air balloon, it's some sort of ride of thrill.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
Look! I had a brief heart attack as this is one letter away from my surname. No one has ever had my surname...apart from my family.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I spent the remainder of money on zany named treats, two pairs of tights and a beautiful bag.Did I kill your computer?