Friday 26 October 2007

I watched Resident Evil at the cinema. It was scary. I had to take off my glasses. It was still scary. I also watched Stardust which is WELL GOOD. I loved it.

Amy saw Mark Ronson on Wednesday and then won tickets to see him again on Thursday at Shepherd's Bush. The support was so offensively boring that I had to listen to my ipod while they played. Mark Ronson was pretty good. Except for the silly, silly rapper guy that kept spoiling songs with his "make some noiseeeeeee" - what a loser.I had to pick up my camera from the stage door and I shocked all the lackies with my refusal of being a fan and how I managed to get through them all to get to the door. I was only interested in getting back my camera! We did not go to the aftershow. There's only so much hip-hop a person can take.

Tonight we are going to the Friday Night Late thingy at the V&A.

The Natural History Museum.I did not see the dinosaurs because the queue was MENTAL.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The Science Museum
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket