Monday 13 August 2007

Well. Hi. I am listening to Jimi Hendrix. Currently deciding whether this is a good or bad thing. My computer is fixed. Did you know it was broken? I haven't been able to update my ipod for about four months. I finished listening to all the songs and now I am going through them again until I put back everything I lost on iTunes. I have only done 100 songs.

I have some pictures for you. They aren't very interesting because you won't know these people. I don't know these people. You are warned.I had other much more interesting things to say to you, but I have forgotten them all.

The Ben & Jerry's Festival was nice, but hot. I watched almost no bands. The Holloways are boring. Here are the Proclaimers in the distance. They were silly to play only two songs anyone knew. To start and end with.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketThe only picture I've ever been able to take of Claire. She may kill me now.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I went to Rochester for a housewarming day. It is well nice there. There was a cute baby. I seem to talk about babies too much. Had a minor heart attack when I walked the entire length of Fulham Rd to watch Waitress. I thought it was great! Also Hairspray. I have the soundtrack. I am so sad.

I went to the 1-2-3-4 Festival. It was again hot. I had to make a sunhat. Notice my chin strap.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


We only saw Bolt Action Five, Bono Must Die and Neil's Children. But we listened to some others on our hill. It was nice.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


He obviously couldn't feel the breeze.

Also:Neil's Children at Proud. I like that bass rhythm! That guy wears plimsolls. I bought a pair because they looked so comfy. Knocked Up. It is so rude! But I laughed alot. Buttoned Down Disco. We found abandoned kittens in some rubble behind 93ft East. I wanted to take them home. Arsenal v Fulham. There was fighting, rain and swearing. Great.